Debbie Breer feels privileged to have been brought up in a family that appreciated Live Arts. She began her education at the University of Washington in their Art program. Debbie places a tremendous value in the arts and how they can enrich our lives. As a mother of 3, she is always looking for opportunities for her children to be exposed to and learn from the arts. Debbie passionately believes in Eventsfy's mission to bring greater public awareness to the Arts which is why she joined their team. Debbie helps your experience with Eventsfy, our website and apps so that you easily find the events that most interest you.
14 Posts By Author
- Maiah Manser - an inspiring noir-pop prescence
- Closer Look: Acid Tongue
- EDM - music genre here to stay?
- An Interview with Jayashree Krishnan and Her Dramatic Life Change
- Italian American Singer-Songwriter Mike Borgia
- g. Love & Special Sauce rock the Crocodile
- Citizen Cope @ The Showbox in Seattle
- Lovelytheband @ Seattle Neptune Theatre
- Flora Cash @Neptune Theatre
- Rainbow Kitten Surprise
- The Beth's at Chop Suey
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats
- Tripwires & T Minus 5 @ Seattle's Tractor Tavern
- Young the Giant w/ Fitz and the Tantrums